All the clouds came down to us today
the yellow harlots backlit over the haze
cut loose, to levy out their marks
I heard them call
do not stay long in his place
They are the flashes, false and bright
I am the fire
swallowed and resting assured
burnt
a true thickness through
And so we sit and stay
seeing two like paper gone loose, wings
30 reaches up, diving to spin back to front
falling like hard ash, falling like those
who forget
the yellow harlots backlit over the haze
cut loose, to levy out their marks
I heard them call
do not stay long in his place
They are the flashes, false and bright
I am the fire
swallowed and resting assured
burnt
a true thickness through
And so we sit and stay
seeing two like paper gone loose, wings
30 reaches up, diving to spin back to front
falling like hard ash, falling like those
who forget