Sailing (Original draft 12/19/2014)

can you see me

salt and genius will solve any puzzle
same for sailors or mountain men

but do not ask for depth from a sweet faced blonde who will rub you between darks and whites.
(good lord get your shit together)

did you hear snow landing between the pine and empty address.  "I want to go home."  "I do /not/ want to go home."

Between leafless trees (telling secrets of plaid and the barrio), do we turn here. (spring, summer they'll come back, for me they only die once I've needed them alive)

sitting warm, and was the tell
I saw it, and I never see
Thumb rubbing against palm,

To watch secretly, buried in 56F degrees of safe.
Wood and termites
just as I was undoing all those ordered things, 

"good god, give me whiskey"......set things down
auto-ma-ton, "hello" "hi"
must go outside in my thin shirt

what if this was a reality show.  this shirt with this person would make good food

don't slip, or do


and take off your shoes.