superposition 4 29 14 1238 AM
Do I sing to the silence? As I sing to every song.
Do I sing to any other name but yours?
Night out back
our shallow valley
To return to the place you sit, dizzy hilled
no further than my own bed
I need your open admission
My thick heart is paper thin when you're close
Don't give me words night
While holding my hands shush me with your rock
I will hold you close with my pull
Do I sing to any other name but yours?
Night out back
our shallow valley
To return to the place you sit, dizzy hilled
no further than my own bed
I need your open admission
My thick heart is paper thin when you're close
Don't give me words night
While holding my hands shush me with your rock
I will hold you close with my pull