the only to make venus blush
To meet you was to know I would be waiting on a fixed heart.
It wasn't whiskey fogging me over, it was sitting across the white desk.
Seeing this familiar sight.
Reading your sharply lined stars and knowing those eyes going tight. I couldn't right my pulse.
It wasn't whiskey fogging me over, it was sitting across the white desk.
Seeing this familiar sight.
Reading your sharply lined stars and knowing those eyes going tight. I couldn't right my pulse.
To be burnt and bound at once.
The want and the stop, the pressing and the pull.
This is what sat beneath our banter.
A first meeting,
a journeying of ten thousand stars constellating into the fold of a single sleeping valley.
The want and the stop, the pressing and the pull.
This is what sat beneath our banter.
A first meeting,
a journeying of ten thousand stars constellating into the fold of a single sleeping valley.